Queen’s Prize Tournament
October 27, 2018
St. Golias Feast Day & 40th Anniversary
NM Tech campus, 801 Leroy, Socorro, NM
10:00 am to 5 p.m.
Registration Deadline October 15, 2018
Queen’s Prize Tournament is a celebration of the artists in the Outlands. Her Majesty will chose the entry upon whom to bestow Her Prize. The purpose of the Queen’s Prize Tournament is to share the art and skills of the citizens of the Outlands. Entries will not be scored. Comments will be available for those who wish the feedback.
The site is DRY, so “Brewing and Beverage” categories will not be allowed. Also of note, there is little availability for the “Period Cooking” entries. Please keep these entries limited to small tastings and pre-cooked.
- Any gentle, awarded or not, may enter the Queen’s Prize Tournament.
- Sponsors are not required.
- Entrant must be present to enter the tournament.
- The project must be completed and done with in this year.
- The project entered into this Queen’s Prize Tournament cannot have been entered into a higher-level A&S competition (kingdom A&S or inter-kingdom war).
- Minimal documentation is required. For guidelines use form: www.larsdatter.com/ezdoc Documentation is simple: who, what, where, when, how was done and how you completed the entry.
- Entrant must be set up by 11am and must remove entry at 4pm.
- Artisan SCA Name
- Artisan Legal Name
- Artisan E-Mail address
- Project Description (e.g., leather pouch)
- Project Division (e.g. leather working)
- Divisions and categories: https://outlands.org/kingdom-a-s-competition-divisions-categories
- Project Space Needs (e.g., one fourth table, one half table). Please note that space is limited. If you have an item that could be displayed outside, bring a table or let Lady Elizabeth know if you need special accommodations.