Queen’s Prize Tournament
13 April 2019
Barony of Citadel of the Southern Pass
Bethel Family Ministries
6301 Alabama Street, El Paso, TX 79904
Registration Deadline March 30, 2019
Queen’s Prize Tournament is a celebration of the artists in the Outlands.
Her Majesty chooses the entry upon whom to bestow Her Prize.
The purpose of the Queen’s Prize Tournament is to share the arts and skills of the citizens of the Outlands. Entries will not be scored. Comments will be available for those who wish the feedback.
- Any gentle, awarded or not, may enter the Queen’s Prize Tournament.
- Sponsors are not required.
- Entrant must be present to enter the tournament.
- Each entrant may only enter one item. Space is limited.
- The project must be completed and done with in this year.
- The project entered into this Queen’s Prize Tournament cannot have been entered into a higher-level A&S competition (kingdom A&S or inter-kingdom war). However it may be entered concurrently with the Kingdom Arts & Sciences at the same event.
- Minimal documentation is required. For guidelines use form: www.larsdatter.com/ezdoc Documentation is simple: who, what, where, when, how was done and how you completed the entry.
- Entrants must be set up by 10 am and must remove entry at 4 pm.
- There will be a Youth Category. Youth entries must also be preregistered.
Because of the abundance of business for this event, there will not be a sponsor or sponsor gift exchange. All members of the populace are encouraged to show their support by leaving small tokens of appreciation for the artist and entry.
- Artisan SCA Name
- Artisan Legal Name
- Artisan E-Mail address
- Project Description (e.g., leather pouch)
- Project Division (e.g. leather working)
- Divisions and categories: https://outlands.org/kingdom-a-s-competition-divisions-categories
- Project Space Needs (e.g., one fourth table, one half table). Please note that space is limited. If you have an item that could be displayed outside, bring a table or let Lady Elizabeth know if you need special accommodations.