Call for Articles (23 May 2016)

Seeking Articles to promote SCA activities on Kingdom website.

Fall Crown Tournament 2016

More
1 year 11 months ago #150 by Hughfletcher
FALL CROWN TOURNAMENT
Sponsored by the Shire of Windkeep
Saturday and Sunday, August 20-21, 2016
Laramie County Fairgrounds, 3967 Archer Pkwy, Cheyenne, WY 82009
*Please note location change*
Event Steward: THL Gwenhwyvar ferch Tewdrig and Hugh Fletcher; 307-275-5537, 307-241-4723; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Event Registration fee: Non-member Event Registration; $20, Member Discount Event Registration; $15, Children (7-14) Registration; $5.00, Youth (7 and under); free.
Make checks payable to "SCA - Windkeep"
Site is discreetly Wet
Come and see the splendor that is a Crown Tournament of the Outlands!
The Shire of Windkeep is honored to host this Fall's Crown Tournament. Come and enjoy the spectacle and the pageantry that is the Outlands at her finest while mighty warriors compete to determine our next King and Queen.
The site features easy access from I-80, ample parking, restrooms, a large grassy field for tournaments with plenty of trees. There will be a donation lunch during the day. Pets are allowed, but must be leashed the entire time and owner must pick up after animals.
Tentative schedule:
Saturday: site opens at 9:00am. List opens for Crown Tourney at 10:00. Tournament and Court to follow at Their Majesties discretion with chivalry circle immediately following crown tournament. Pelican, Laurel, and Master of defense circles to follow.
Sunday: site opens at 9:00am. List opens for Princess Protector Tourney at 10:00. Tournament and court to follow at Their Majesties discretion. Site closes at 5:00pm
Directions:
Take your best route to I-80. (for Most people that will be I-25.) Head east on I-80 for approximately 11 miles. Take the Archer exit (370) and go through the roundabout. The site is the metal building to the east of the roundabout and all the meadows and fields around the building. There will be signs.
There is no camping on site, but there is a KOA and plenty of hotels nearby.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds