Outlands CovidSafe Practices for Gate Check In at Events 12/1/2021 PDF
Announcements regarding SCARS and PayPal for Heraldry 12/1/2021 PDF
Exchequer 101 PDF
Exchequer 101 Financial Report Cheat Sheet PDF 2021 revision
Request For Financial Warrant PDF 2021 revision
Society Exchequer Handbook PDF 2020 revision
Society Financial Policy PDF January 2020 revision
Outlands Financial Policy PDF April 2021 revision
Outlands PayPal Financial Policy PDF February 2022 revision
Outlands SCARS Policy and Procedures PDF April 2021 revision
Financial Reports & Ledgers
“Small” = branches with only one bank account, no reported equipment and no newsletter income
“Medium” = standard for most branches
“Large” = an extended version for kingdom and large branch accounts
To be completed along with the local herald for heraldic submissions. A completed copy goes to Gold Castle with the submissions and a completed copy goes to the Kingdom Exchequer with the branch check. No personal checks will be accepted at the kingdom level.
Heraldry Electronic Payments - Beginning December 1, 2021, payments for heraldry can be taken through PayPal. Click here for the Heraldry Invoice Request. Once you've completed this form, you will be emailed an invoice from PayPal within 24-48 hours to make your payment. After the payment clears the Kingdom PayPal account, a confirmation will be sent to the submitter, their branch herald, and to Gold Castle. Branch heralds will include the confirmed payment on the Branch Payment form as usual. Invoices left unpaid for 7 days will be canceled.
Outlands NMR form XLS 2020 revision
PreRegistration and Pay-at-the-Door Request Forms
Cash Chain of Custody Form PDF for Gate, Donation, and Fundraising Reconciliations
Refund/Donation Receipt Confirmation fillable PDF to help track donations at gate or refunds after an event
Advanced Event Financial Report XLSM for event budget planning and final event report
Event Financial Report XLS for event budget planning and final event report
Outlands Reimbursement Form fillable PDF
Transfer Out form fillable PDF - Documentation for checks that are transferring money within the SCA
DEFAULT Branch Financial Policy template DOCX - Kingdom approved 12-2020
Acknowledgement of Donation fillable PDF - to be given to donors tax write off purposes
W9 Submission Form XLSM
W9 Form PDF
Instructions to change or open bank accounts, including changes to signatories:
If you do not have e-mail access, please contact the Society Exchequer for instructions. Failure to follow these instructions can delay the processing of your bank account request
- Download a Bank Account Request Form XLS
- All kingdom and local groups must list the kingdom or a regional exchequer as a signatory on bank accounts.
- All fields must be completed
- All signers must be current members and have no less than 60 days left on their memberships.
- If using a fax number, make sure the fax number is valid and working.
- You must use your legal name.
- Send all requests for bank accounts to your Kingdom Exchequer
- Kingdom Exchequers will verify all information and forward your request to the Society Exchequer for processing.
- The Society Exchequer will verify the completeness and accuracy of your information and forward it to the SCA Corporate Office.