Exchequer 101 PDF
Society Exchequer Handbook PDF 2018 revision
Society Financial Policy PDF Aug 2019 revision
Kingdom Financial Policy PDF Oct 2018 revision
Financial Reports & Ledgers
“Small” = branches with only one bank account, no reported equipment and no newsletter income
“Medium” = standard for most branches
“Large” = an extended version for kingdom and large branch accounts
To be completed along with the local herald for heraldic submissions. A completed copy goes to Gold Castle with the submissions and a completed copy goes to the Kingdom Exchequer with the branch check. No personal checks will be accepted at the kingdom level.
Outlands NMR form XLS 2020 revision
Financial Policy templates for branches DOCX 2020 revision
W9 Submission Form XLSM
W9 Form PDF
Instructions to change or open bank accounts:
If you do not have e-mail access, please contact the Society Exchequer for instructions. Failure to follow these instructions can delay the processing of your bank account request
- Download a Bank Account Request Form XLS
- All kingdom and local groups must list the kingdom or a regional exchequer as a signatory on bank accounts.
- All fields must be completed
- All signers must be current members and have no less than 60 days left on their memberships.
- If using a fax number, make sure the fax number is valid and working.
- You must use your legal name.
- Send all requests for bank accounts to your Kingdom Exchequer
- Kingdom Exchequers will verify all information and forward your request to the Society Exchequer for processing.
- The Society Exchequer will verify the completeness and accuracy of your information and forward it to the SCA Corporate Office.